At Wayne Castleman Plumbing Ballarat we provide a wide range of professional services include
- Domestic & Commercial
- Drainage- Sewer & Stormwater
- Mini Excavator Hire – 1.5 Tonne Limited access
- Water Services – New & Replacement
- Gas Fitting – New and Replacement
- Fire Services
- New Homes
- Small Subdivision Work
- Hot Water Changeovers-Gas/Electric, Emergency Service
- Solar Hot Water Systems- Evacuated Tube
- Heatpump Hot Water Systems
- Hydronic Slab Heating – Gas & Heatpump/Solar
- Split System Air Conditioners
- Roofing- New & Replacement, Heritage Specialist
- Guttering – Spouting & Downpipes
- Gutter Guard
- PVC Plastic Welding – Custom Formed PVC Downpipes
- All General Plumbing Maintenance
- Water Saving Products
- Rainwater Tanks and Systems
Evacuated Tube Solar Hot Water
We are fully trained in the installation and servicing of Apricus Solar Hot Water Systems and provide a full supply and installation service with Apricus after sales back up and support.
Having installed many Apricus systems in Ballarat and surrounding districts in the past six years we have found them to be a very robust and reliable High performance system, well suited to our local climate. As such we can advise on the best system to suit your needs as well as providing a full supply and installation service, deducting any available rebates at point of sale to make your investment as affordable as possible.
Some of the benefits of choosing an
Apricus System include:
- They are a fully Australian owned company, manufacturing their own collectors and storage cylinders.
- 15 years warranty on Collectors and 10 years on storage cylinders.
- Quality components.
- Up to 80% more efficient than traditional flat panel systems.
- Well suited to our cooler climate.
- Solid Australian company with strong after sales back up and support.
- Wayne Castleman Plumbing is a local business providing advice, supply, installation, after sales back up and support for peace of mind.
Wayne Castleman Plumbing specialise in Heritage Roofing and provide authentic, quality restorations to existing as well as installations to additions and new homes using traditional methods and specialised Heritage Galvanised products with traditional profiles. We are experienced in traditional work methods including step flashing, chimney flashing, soldering and lead work.